CIMAC provides Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relation Management (CRM) products, and supporting services. CIMAC delivers people-ready business technology software with Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV,now Dynamics 365 Business Central, a line of integrated, adaptable business management solutions that can help companies make business decisions with greater confidence.
Microsoft Dynamics software brings organizational functions such as financials, human resources, supply chain management, customer relations management, sales & marketing, service, manufacturing and warehouse management functions under one system.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a comprehensive business management solution that helps people work faster and smarter, and gives your business the flexibility to adapt to new opportunities and growth. Ideal for small and midsized organizations, it offers a breakthrough user experience and technology innovations that can simplify access to information, improve organizational agility, streamline integration with a wide range of applications, and enhance reporting capabilities-even for the most highly specialized industries and organizations. With Microsoft Dynamics NAV, your people can be effective, helping to drive your business success.
Focus on achieving business goals
Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help you automate and simplify processes across your entire business to boost productivity, performance, and business growth. With integrated financial, supply chain, and customer relationship management information from across your organization stored in a centralized database, your people can work quickly and effectively-helping to drive your business forward.
Help people excel at their individual jobs
Based on research into the way people really work, Microsoft Dynamics NAV delivers an intuitive work environment that looks and feels like familiar Microsoft products. A breakthrough user experience includes access to Role Tailored views and business processes through Role Centers that give employees the information and tools they need for their specific jobs.
- Out of the box, Microsoft Dynamics NAV delivers 21 Role Centers optimized for different key employee functions. From the order processor to warehouse workers, people can quickly organize and prioritize tasks to increase productivity and effectiveness.
- Give employees a solution that truly meets individual needs with a comprehensive overview of their work and tasks and the ability to personalize menus to reflect their own work styles.
- Without leaving their Role Centers or juggling applications, people can use their favorite Microsoft Office programs-including Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Word, and more.
- Minimize training costs and accelerate productivity from the start with software that looks and works with other familiar Microsoft products and technologies.
- Easily customize Role Centers to provide access to role-specific tasks unique to your business or industry.
Role Centers in Microsoft Dynamics NAV give employees a comprehensive overview of the information and tasks most relevant to their jobs.
The Role Center you see here helps accounting managers gain access to the full scope of the tasks, information, and reports they need in a single view, including:
- Charts of accounts, budget information, bank accounts lists, and VAT statements.
- Customer, vendor, and item lists.
- Sales and purchase orders, approved and pending.
- Overdue sales invoices and sales credit memos.
- Purchase invoices due and finance charge memos.
- Cash receipt and payments journals.
- Posted documents lists.
Analyze, communicate, and collaborate
Equip your organization to work as a team and make faster, smarter decisions by connecting people, information, and processes.
- Easily access and analyze real-time data about every aspect of your operations, including individual transactions, customized key performance indicators, trends, and growth opportunities.
- Give people self-service reporting and business intelligence capabilities that reduce ad-hoc requests to the IT department for reports and information.
- Automatically generate custom reports by using Report Designer, an ad-hoc query tool and component of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services or export to Excel or other familiar programs for further analysis and graphical presentation.
- Accelerate business insight and expand the value of business data even further by combining Microsoft Dynamics NAV with SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Unleash the power to communicate and collaborate effectively-and optimize your technology investments-through deep integration with the Microsoft Office system, including Excel, Windows SharePoint Services, and Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server.
- Deliver online access to real-time data, reports, and collaboration tools with Employee Portal in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, a Web-based interface built on Windows SharePoint Services- without having to set up users and train them to use Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Fuel business agility and growth
Meet changing business needs without disrupting your operations or your IT budget-and make the most of your current IT investments.
- A powerful Microsoft .NET foundation, three-tier architecture, and Web services make it easier than ever to integrate Microsoft Dynamics NAV with existing systems, share data across other applications, and develop extended functionality.
- Extend your business across international borders with confidence when you can set up and maintain multiple currencies and accommodate more than 30 languages.
- Automate supply chain collaboration and document exchange with partners using Microsoft BizTalk Server and the Microsoft Office system.
- Choose the solution package you need today with flexible business licensing options, and then add capabilities as your business grows-quickly and cost-effectively.
- Take advantage of expert support from your Microsoft Certified Partner, who can help you implement your solution efficiently and cost-effectively, and help your company benefit from a rich ecosystem of finely tailored, industry-specific offerings and add-on solutions.
Help ensure efficient, consistent deployments with the Rapid Implementation Methodology, part of Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step, a standardized, global methodology and suite of tools that simplifies implementation and upgrade processes.