We Manage the Power of Azure to get the ROI You Expect. As you know Microsoft® Azure™ is a robust cloud platform that can deliver efficiency and agility for your business. However, to realize the many benefits of Microsoft Azure, you must have the resources and experience to properly configure and manage this especially complex and powerful cloud solution.
Organizations are turning to CIMAC to overcome these Microsoft Azure challenges:
- Many organizations want to leverage Microsoft Azure to lower infrastructure costs, but soon realize they can’t afford to hire a full-time systems administrator resource to manage Azure operations.
- Managing a hybrid cloud is time-consuming and requires experience. Finding and retaining that talent can be expensive and risky.
- Your IT department does not have the time to manage multiple providers for a single solution.
- Growing organizations do not have a bench of certified engineers that can take a proactive approach to supporting their IT environment 24 x 7.
Configuring Microsoft Azure Cloud Services requires knowledge in the following areas:
- Computing requirements
- Web and Mobile
- Data configurations
- Storage requirements
- Internet of Things options
- Networking setup
- Media connectivity
- Hybrid integration configurations
- Identity and Access Management
- Developer Services options
- Management and Security governance
Let the Azure Cloud experts and CIMAC get you through the architectural complexities and correctly configure your Azure instance.